Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to Destination Motherland! I look forward to posting, reviewing, and sharing information with you.

Motherland can mean a few different things, I picked the name because it is versatile.
1.) Mother= mom/family
2.) Motherland=USA/local
3.) Motherland= "Mother Earth"/eco-friendly

You can see that this is going to be a family friendly blog, but it will have reviews for various items that ANYONE can use. This is not just going to be about kids and babies. I plan to have reviews for pet items, gardening, food, beauty, toys, clothes...  things my family likes and finds useful/healthy for us and our environment.

Please spread the word and suggest that your friends join in. Having more "followers" to this blog means that vendors will be more willing to participate in giveaways, which means more free stuff for you!

I'm not getting paid for any of this, I do it because I am always reading and researching things for my family anyway, and spreading the word for products that I like helps make sure to keep them in business, helps you to find new and fun products, and saves you from having to research everything for yourselves. I will sometimes get free product to review from some vendors if they send me a sample, but I will be reviewing things that I already like in addition to any new items. I expect that we may also have some discount codes from time to time on featured products.

There will also probably be some do-it-yourself crafts, stories of my day to day life, and whatever comes to my mind. If you have any requests, please let me know. I will gladly research something if you'd like me to.

I am excited to begin this blog and share this journey with you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first posting! I think this will be an informative and interesting blog with lots of great information for its followers.

    ReplyDelete